Here on the NuVet Blog a feline loving, 7-year-old recently asked us: “why are cats always socalm?” What a great question we thought. This simple thought led us to ponder even further why cats, in many instances, appear quite calm. We delved a little bit deeper and observed some calm cats to see what keeps these little fur balls so cool and collected. Keep reading to see what we found out.
What keeps a cat calm?
- A loving home – A loving home is safe and secure and a place where a cat does not feel threatened. Within a loving home a cat will receive plenty of attention and or course, lots of love.
- A stimulating environment – A stimulating environment consists of plenty of playtime with fun cat toys such as little catnip balls or laser pointer. Cats also enjoy observing the world around them – so a nice window seat or high-up perch where Fluffy can relax will keep kitty mentally active and thus calm and happy.
- A nutritious diet – By feeding kitty a nutritious diet you can help your feline ball of love maintain good health. And a healthy cat is a much calmer cat.
- A high quality vitamin supplement – A brand chosen by many cat owners is our NuVet Plus feline formula.
- A cat buddy – Cats can do pretty well by themselves but if you work or are not home all the time cats can certainly benefit from having a cat pal they can play and socialize with from time to time.
- A dog buddy – Many cats generally do good with dogs, so if a second cat is not in the cards for your home, you may consider a friend of the canine variety to share your kitty’s space with.
- Regular veterinary check-ups – Another great way to keep your cat calm is by making sure she is healthy. Seeing the vet at least once a year for routine vaccinations and a thorough check-up will ensure that your favorite feline has a clean bill of health. Many cats are fairly good at hiding when they are ill but an experienced vet will be able to tell if your cat might require some special care.
Keeping your cat calm is almost as easy as providing your cat with a nutritious vitamin supplement. Trusted by devoted cat parents everywhere, NuVet Plus feline formula is a high-quality vitamin comprised of human-grade ingredients yet especially made for cats. Made in an FDA approved lab, NuVet Plus is one way you can help assure your beloved pet is receiving the nutrients needed to help keep her healthy. If you would like to learn more about what cat parents everywhere are saying about NuVet Plus, visit the NuVet Reviews.